WHEN TO CONSULT?
- Second opinion of physiotherapy consultation and advice.
- You have recently hurt yourself doing an activity.
- Lingering / little pain that persists, although acute pain treated.
- You run, want to run, or have been thinking of running.
- You are pregnant / having mensus and experiencing back / pelvic pain, thinking it is a normal part of it.
- Postural assessment & Movement analysis & Game Assessment (Golf, badminton, etc).
- Preventional Pain Assessment.
- Corporate talk / seminar.